A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Google Hangouts In Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features are designed to be accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and make websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually that is loaded with all the features you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs, so if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Google Hangouts In Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your course in one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Google Hangouts In Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate feature or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one with an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode there are two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Google Hangouts In Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Google Hangouts In Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want the messages. Managing e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Google Hangouts In Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either charge your students for your services at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Google Hangouts In Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat is available at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop useful course content. Google Hangouts In Kajabi
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limits also.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Google Hangouts In Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can understand the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Google Hangouts In Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Google Hangouts In Kajabi