A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your target audience, others might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Gumroad Vs Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools, media files, and templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who might be interested in giving it a try. However, when you consider the number of features that are included into every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. If you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Gumroad Vs Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for items and tools within the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a an individual touch. Gumroad Vs Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by making one using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Gumroad Vs Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Gumroad Vs Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Gumroad Vs Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range to choose from. You can charge your students for your products at different times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Gumroad Vs Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many who use it to design relevant course content. Gumroad Vs Kajabi
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Gumroad Vs Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price, we can see how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other has which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Gumroad Vs Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re in the move. Gumroad Vs Kajabi