Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer almost everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Healthcare Entrepreneurs Kajabi Dashboard
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over the rest. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and products and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you could ask for when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Healthcare Entrepreneurs Kajabi Dashboard
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said the courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Healthcare Entrepreneurs Kajabi Dashboard
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
In addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of unique, professional themes, which you can personalize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one with the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Healthcare Entrepreneurs Kajabi Dashboard
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Healthcare Entrepreneurs Kajabi Dashboard
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Healthcare Entrepreneurs Kajabi Dashboard
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your services at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Healthcare Entrepreneurs Kajabi Dashboard
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to develop relevant courses. Healthcare Entrepreneurs Kajabi Dashboard
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for other advice and tricks the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider when making your choice. Healthcare Entrepreneurs Kajabi Dashboard
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price, we can imagine how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Healthcare Entrepreneurs Kajabi Dashboard
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course content even when you’re on the go. Healthcare Entrepreneurs Kajabi Dashboard