A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many important features you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your target audience, some might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Help With My New Kajabi Site
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Help With My New Kajabi Site
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the search terms. Like we said that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand including logos, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Help With My New Kajabi Site
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts from when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with the blog post by creating one using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version that only your members are able to access. Help With My New Kajabi Site
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Help With My New Kajabi Site
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Help With My New Kajabi Site
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can charge your students for your services at various times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple products, as well as establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Help With My New Kajabi Site
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat is available for certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create meaningful educational content. Help With My New Kajabi Site
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to address a few vital things that are missing. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about in making your choice. Help With My New Kajabi Site
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can see the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other has which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Help With My New Kajabi Site
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribed members have access to all courses even while traveling. Help With My New Kajabi Site