Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market classes to your desired audience, some may not have most of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complex that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Hero Training My Kajabi Reviews
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible for people who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed into every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Hero Training My Kajabi Reviews
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as groups and posts respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a an individual touch. Hero Training My Kajabi Reviews
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content including media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making one with an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Hero Training My Kajabi Reviews
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Hero Training My Kajabi Reviews
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Hero Training My Kajabi Reviews
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can either make your student pay for products at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for one product or multiple items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Hero Training My Kajabi Reviews
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live chat is available for certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to create meaningful course content. Hero Training My Kajabi Reviews
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of other advice and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. Hero Training My Kajabi Reviews
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to understand the ways Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It certainly has all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Hero Training My Kajabi Reviews
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Hero Training My Kajabi Reviews