Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various essential features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they offer nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Hotels Near Kajabi Kenya
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and products and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Hotels Near Kajabi Kenya
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, it allows you to search for items and tools within the site by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are called groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content such as text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Hotels Near Kajabi Kenya
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Hotels Near Kajabi Kenya
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Hotels Near Kajabi Kenya
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Hotels Near Kajabi Kenya
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase all of your products. Hotels Near Kajabi Kenya
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to create useful course content. Hotels Near Kajabi Kenya
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering in making your choice. Hotels Near Kajabi Kenya
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can understand the way Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Hotels Near Kajabi Kenya
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribed members can access all your course materials even when in the move. Hotels Near Kajabi Kenya