Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms might not offer all of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they provide you with nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? How Ban User Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key characteristics that you might want to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and products and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other viable methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included in each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed with every feature you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. How Ban User Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of product or course templates or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you put in different types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your course in the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. How Ban User Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making your own using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. How Ban User Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement How Ban User Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can choose the members you want the messages. Managing e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. How Ban User Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at different dates (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. How Ban User Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant course content. How Ban User Kajabi
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about in making your choice. How Ban User Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can see the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ How Ban User Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. How Ban User Kajabi