Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your desired audience, some might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? How Can I Upload Indesign Files To Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your course content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who might be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with all the features you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs. If you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in your classes. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. How Can I Upload Indesign Files To Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand including logos, images, and font design into the course player to add a a personal touch. How Can I Upload Indesign Files To Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
In addition aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as eliminate all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by making one with the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach, group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. How Can I Upload Indesign Files To Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement How Can I Upload Indesign Files To Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. How Can I Upload Indesign Files To Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the services at different times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. How Can I Upload Indesign Files To Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat is available at certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to design meaningful educational content. How Can I Upload Indesign Files To Kajabi
For training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. How Can I Upload Indesign Files To Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable cost, we can imagine the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ How Can I Upload Indesign Files To Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. How Can I Upload Indesign Files To Kajabi