Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired audience, others might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that have an editing experience that is so complicated they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? How Do I Add To Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible even for those who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over other instructors. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who might be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner up to 1000 active users, as well as make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with every feature you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. How Do I Add To Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools within the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you can insert different types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. How Do I Add To Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can personalize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post comments and updates on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating posting blog content by creating one using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users are able to access. How Do I Add To Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement How Do I Add To Kajabi
You can send as many emails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. How Do I Add To Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase all of your products. How Do I Add To Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat is available at certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create useful courses. How Do I Add To Kajabi
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that are missing. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. How Do I Add To Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can imagine how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing like the issue of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ How Do I Add To Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when traveling. How Do I Add To Kajabi