Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have various important features you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your target audience, others might not provide all those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? How Do I Upload Video To Kajabi Through Wistia
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to go to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled with every feature you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. If you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. How Do I Upload Video To Kajabi Through Wistia
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned the site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This one is handy especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos, images, and font designs into the course player to add a your own personal style. How Do I Upload Video To Kajabi Through Wistia
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Apart from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as take away any Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments on your course content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one with Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. How Do I Upload Video To Kajabi Through Wistia
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement How Do I Upload Video To Kajabi Through Wistia
You can send as many emails to the campaign you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. How Do I Upload Video To Kajabi Through Wistia
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can either make your student pay for products at different times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. How Do I Upload Video To Kajabi Through Wistia
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to create and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design useful educational content. How Do I Upload Video To Kajabi Through Wistia
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. How Do I Upload Video To Kajabi Through Wistia
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price range we can understand how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ How Do I Upload Video To Kajabi Through Wistia
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when traveling. How Do I Upload Video To Kajabi Through Wistia