Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your desired audience, some may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? How Do Install Custom Code In Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over the rest. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who might be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included in each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs, so if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free option available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. How Do Install Custom Code In Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items on the site by entering the search terms. Like we said that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or the way it calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you put in different types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. How Do Install Custom Code In Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove all Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by creating one with Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. How Do Install Custom Code In Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement How Do Install Custom Code In Kajabi
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. How Do Install Custom Code In Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the services at various dates (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out to them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. How Do Install Custom Code In Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful educational content. How Do Install Custom Code In Kajabi
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in features it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about in making your choice. How Do Install Custom Code In Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can imagine how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that the other has which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ How Do Install Custom Code In Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. How Do Install Custom Code In Kajabi