A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various essential features that you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your target audience, others may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? How Do You Set The Correct Answers On Kajabi Assessmennts?
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving it a try. However, when you consider the number of features that are included in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, reach a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with all the features you could ask for when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content using the website and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. How Do You Set The Correct Answers On Kajabi Assessmennts?
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content including text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses on one page. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. How Do You Set The Correct Answers On Kajabi Assessmennts?
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you an area where you can do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by making one with Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two options: either release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. How Do You Set The Correct Answers On Kajabi Assessmennts?
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement How Do You Set The Correct Answers On Kajabi Assessmennts?
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. How Do You Set The Correct Answers On Kajabi Assessmennts?
Another of Kajabi’s top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi provides an array of options for you to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. How Do You Set The Correct Answers On Kajabi Assessmennts?
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat is available at certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop useful course content. How Do You Set The Correct Answers On Kajabi Assessmennts?
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional information and tips, the help center is available to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. How Do You Set The Correct Answers On Kajabi Assessmennts?
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable cost, we can understand how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that the other as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing like the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ How Do You Set The Correct Answers On Kajabi Assessmennts?
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while on the go. How Do You Set The Correct Answers On Kajabi Assessmennts?