Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your target audience, others might not offer all of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? How Does Kajabi Accept Payments
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials and blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed into every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is offered on select blogs, so if you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. How Does Kajabi Accept Payments
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by entering the words. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called groups and posts or. The posts are where you put in different types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. How Does Kajabi Accept Payments
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your material more.
In addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post comments and updates on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by making one using the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. How Does Kajabi Accept Payments
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement How Does Kajabi Accept Payments
You are able to create as many e-mails for the campaign you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. How Does Kajabi Accept Payments
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at different dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. How Does Kajabi Accept Payments
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design useful educational content. How Does Kajabi Accept Payments
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for other information and tips the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations for example, the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. How Does Kajabi Accept Payments
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can see the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ How Does Kajabi Accept Payments
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. How Does Kajabi Accept Payments