Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of crucial features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target audience, some might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? How Does The Kajabi Affiliate Program
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over others. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build courses without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who would like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually that is loaded with all the features you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. If you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. How Does The Kajabi Affiliate Program
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar it allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on one page. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. How Does The Kajabi Affiliate Program
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition, the LMS site has also made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. How Does The Kajabi Affiliate Program
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement How Does The Kajabi Affiliate Program
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaign as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. How Does The Kajabi Affiliate Program
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can either cost your pupils for the services at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. How Does The Kajabi Affiliate Program
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful courses. How Does The Kajabi Affiliate Program
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in your decision. How Does The Kajabi Affiliate Program
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can see the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that the other which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ How Does The Kajabi Affiliate Program
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when traveling. How Does The Kajabi Affiliate Program