Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended audience, some may not have most of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? How Liquid Files Work In Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the most important features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give it a try. With the abundance of important features included within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. If you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. How Liquid Files Work In Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as groups and posts or. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos, images, and font design into the course player to add a your own personal style. How Liquid Files Work In Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making your own using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. How Liquid Files Work In Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement How Liquid Files Work In Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. How Liquid Files Work In Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your products at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. How Liquid Files Work In Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop relevant course content. How Liquid Files Work In Kajabi
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for other advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack of features, it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. How Liquid Files Work In Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to see the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ How Liquid Files Work In Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course content even when you’re traveling. How Liquid Files Work In Kajabi