A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various essential features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your desired audience, others may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? How Long To Upload Video To Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your course content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features are designed to be accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to go to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and materials along with blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included in each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled with all the features you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the site and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. How Long To Upload Video To Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you insert various types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. How Long To Upload Video To Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by making your own using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. How Long To Upload Video To Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement How Long To Upload Video To Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. How Long To Upload Video To Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for products at various dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out at no cost. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase the products you offer. How Long To Upload Video To Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful educational content. How Long To Upload Video To Kajabi
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for more advice and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering in your decision. How Long To Upload Video To Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price we can imagine the way Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other has, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing like the issue of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ How Long To Upload Video To Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. How Long To Upload Video To Kajabi