Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your target audience, some might not provide all these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? How Many People Have Gotten Their Paypal Funds Held Due To Selling Too Much On Kajabi?
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of the Kajabi features can be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. How Many People Have Gotten Their Paypal Funds Held Due To Selling Too Much On Kajabi?
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar it allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the search terms. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses on the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand including logos, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. How Many People Have Gotten Their Paypal Funds Held Due To Selling Too Much On Kajabi?
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to assess if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
In addition, in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes that you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as remove all Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating your own using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two options: either release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. How Many People Have Gotten Their Paypal Funds Held Due To Selling Too Much On Kajabi?
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement How Many People Have Gotten Their Paypal Funds Held Due To Selling Too Much On Kajabi?
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you want and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets the messages. E-mail management has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. How Many People Have Gotten Their Paypal Funds Held Due To Selling Too Much On Kajabi?
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your intended public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it provides an array of options for you of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your products at various dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. How Many People Have Gotten Their Paypal Funds Held Due To Selling Too Much On Kajabi?
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many who use it to develop useful course content. How Many People Have Gotten Their Paypal Funds Held Due To Selling Too Much On Kajabi?
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of other advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about in your decision. How Many People Have Gotten Their Paypal Funds Held Due To Selling Too Much On Kajabi?
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range, we can imagine the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ How Many People Have Gotten Their Paypal Funds Held Due To Selling Too Much On Kajabi?
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while on the go. How Many People Have Gotten Their Paypal Funds Held Due To Selling Too Much On Kajabi?