Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your desired audience, some may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also offer almost all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? How Much Does Kajabi Cost
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over others. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop an online course without the need to look to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials along with blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included in each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. So if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. How Much Does Kajabi Cost
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called categories and posts, respectively. The posts are where you put in different types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This one is handy especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. How Much Does Kajabi Cost
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away the Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post comments and updates on your course content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by making one with the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach, group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users are able to access. How Much Does Kajabi Cost
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement How Much Does Kajabi Cost
You can create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. How Much Does Kajabi Cost
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
For price options for Kajabi, it provides an array of options for you to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple products, as well as establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. How Much Does Kajabi Cost
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you create and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat is available at certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant educational content. How Much Does Kajabi Cost
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for other information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about in making your choice. How Much Does Kajabi Cost
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price we can understand the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ How Much Does Kajabi Cost
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribed members have access to all courses even while traveling. How Much Does Kajabi Cost