Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have various essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? How Much Does Kajabi Cost?
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over others. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included into every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. How Much Does Kajabi Cost?
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are called categories and posts, respectively. The posts are where you insert various types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo, images, and font design into the course player to add a a personal touch. How Much Does Kajabi Cost?
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
In addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website, such as media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by creating one with an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. How Much Does Kajabi Cost?
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement How Much Does Kajabi Cost?
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can choose the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. How Much Does Kajabi Cost?
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for products at various times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your members can access within a certain time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. How Much Does Kajabi Cost?
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you create and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create useful course content. How Much Does Kajabi Cost?
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more information and tips the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. How Much Does Kajabi Cost?
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to see the ways Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ How Much Does Kajabi Cost?
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your course materials even when in the move. How Much Does Kajabi Cost?