Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your target audience, some might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? How Much Is Kajabi Per Month
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products and a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other viable methods to increase your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach up to 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on certain blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. How Much Is Kajabi Per Month
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on one page. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. How Much Is Kajabi Per Month
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through the automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus remove any Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. How Much Is Kajabi Per Month
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement How Much Is Kajabi Per Month
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. How Much Is Kajabi Per Month
Another of Kajabi’s top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the services at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. How Much Is Kajabi Per Month
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create meaningful course content. How Much Is Kajabi Per Month
For training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. How Much Is Kajabi Per Month
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can see the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ How Much Is Kajabi Per Month
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re traveling. How Much Is Kajabi Per Month