Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your target audience, some may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? How To Add A New Section To Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an advantage over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials and a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. How To Add A New Section To Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for items and tools within the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. How To Add A New Section To Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
In addition, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, which you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as eliminate any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making your own using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. How To Add A New Section To Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement How To Add A New Section To Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. How To Add A New Section To Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For price options for Kajabi, it provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the services at various dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. How To Add A New Section To Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to develop meaningful educational content. How To Add A New Section To Kajabi
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may be considering in making your choice. How To Add A New Section To Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price we can see the ways Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ How To Add A New Section To Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when traveling. How To Add A New Section To Kajabi