Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various crucial features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired audience, some might not offer all of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer almost everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? How To Add A Pag To My Kajabi Websit
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without the need to look elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and products along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included within every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. How To Add A Pag To My Kajabi Websit
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as groups and posts respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. How To Add A Pag To My Kajabi Websit
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS website has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by making one with Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members are able to access. How To Add A Pag To My Kajabi Websit
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement How To Add A Pag To My Kajabi Websit
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. How To Add A Pag To My Kajabi Websit
Another of Kajabi’s top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the products at various dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. How To Add A Pag To My Kajabi Websit
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design relevant course content. How To Add A Pag To My Kajabi Websit
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. How To Add A Pag To My Kajabi Websit
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can imagine how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ How To Add A Pag To My Kajabi Websit
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when traveling. How To Add A Pag To My Kajabi Websit