Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your desired audience, others might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? How To Add A Quiz In Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over others. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and design a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on certain blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. How To Add A Quiz In Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, respectively. The posts are where you put in different types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your course in the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. How To Add A Quiz In Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that, the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making your own using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. How To Add A Quiz In Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement How To Add A Quiz In Kajabi
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. How To Add A Quiz In Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the products at different dates (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a single product or multiple products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. How To Add A Quiz In Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat is available for specific times and on certain days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create meaningful educational content. How To Add A Quiz In Kajabi
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for other information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. How To Add A Quiz In Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable cost, we can understand the ways Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ How To Add A Quiz In Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when on the go. How To Add A Quiz In Kajabi