A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? How To Add Blog Posts To Kajabi Homepage
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, reach up to 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with all the features you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. How To Add Blog Posts To Kajabi Homepage
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the words. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called groups and posts respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. How To Add Blog Posts To Kajabi Homepage
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of unique, professional themes, which you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove all Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content including media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by creating one with an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. How To Add Blog Posts To Kajabi Homepage
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement How To Add Blog Posts To Kajabi Homepage
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. How To Add Blog Posts To Kajabi Homepage
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your services at different times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a single item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. How To Add Blog Posts To Kajabi Homepage
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop meaningful educational content. How To Add Blog Posts To Kajabi Homepage
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. How To Add Blog Posts To Kajabi Homepage
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable price, we can understand how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than the other, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing like the issue of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ How To Add Blog Posts To Kajabi Homepage
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when in the move. How To Add Blog Posts To Kajabi Homepage