A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they offer almost everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? How To Add Deadline Funnel To Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite many aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the key features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with all the features you could ask for when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. How To Add Deadline Funnel To Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called groups and posts respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a your own personal style. How To Add Deadline Funnel To Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Apart from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making one with the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. How To Add Deadline Funnel To Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement How To Add Deadline Funnel To Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. How To Add Deadline Funnel To Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it provides an array of options for you of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for products at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. How To Add Deadline Funnel To Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also can connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to design useful course content. How To Add Deadline Funnel To Kajabi
For tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. How To Add Deadline Funnel To Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price we can see how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has higher-end features than the other which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it works. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing like the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ How To Add Deadline Funnel To Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when in the move. How To Add Deadline Funnel To Kajabi