A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many essential features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your target audience, some might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? How To Add Manychat Code To Kajabi Sales Page
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the key features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who might like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed with all the features you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on certain blogs, so if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. How To Add Manychat Code To Kajabi Sales Page
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as groups and posts or. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your course in one page. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. How To Add Manychat Code To Kajabi Sales Page
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share information and comments on the content of your course. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making one with an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. How To Add Manychat Code To Kajabi Sales Page
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement How To Add Manychat Code To Kajabi Sales Page
You can create as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. How To Add Manychat Code To Kajabi Sales Page
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can charge your students for your products at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase all of your products. How To Add Manychat Code To Kajabi Sales Page
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat is available at certain times and days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop useful course content. How To Add Manychat Code To Kajabi Sales Page
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may be considering in making your choice. How To Add Manychat Code To Kajabi Sales Page
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can understand the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ How To Add Manychat Code To Kajabi Sales Page
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course materials even when in the move. How To Add Manychat Code To Kajabi Sales Page