Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various essential features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your desired audience, others might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? How To Add Search Bar + Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your course content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the most important features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and other products along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of features that are included into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. If you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. How To Add Search Bar + Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by entering the search terms. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses in one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. How To Add Search Bar + Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by creating your own using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. How To Add Search Bar + Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement How To Add Search Bar + Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. How To Add Search Bar + Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your services at different dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a single product or multiple products, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. How To Add Search Bar + Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat is available for certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop meaningful educational content. How To Add Search Bar + Kajabi
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for more information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering in making your choice. How To Add Search Bar + Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price, we can understand the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that the other has which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ How To Add Search Bar + Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and your subscribed members can access all your course materials even when in the move. How To Add Search Bar + Kajabi