Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your target audience, some might not offer all of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? How To Add Social Media Icons To Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features are designed to be digestible even for those who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products and your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other viable methods to increase your profits, further your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner up to 1000 active users, as well as make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with all the features you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. How To Add Social Media Icons To Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to present your content to wider audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. The posts are where you can insert different types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. How To Add Social Media Icons To Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition aside from that, the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website which includes media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by making your own using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two options: release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one that only your members are able to access. How To Add Social Media Icons To Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement How To Add Social Media Icons To Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you like and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. How To Add Social Media Icons To Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range to choose from. You can cost your pupils for the products at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. How To Add Social Media Icons To Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop useful course content. How To Add Social Media Icons To Kajabi
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of other information and tips, the help center is available to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. How To Add Social Media Icons To Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can imagine how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that the other has as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ How To Add Social Media Icons To Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while traveling. How To Add Social Media Icons To Kajabi