Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? How To Add Tags To People In Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over other instructors. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded with every feature you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. How To Add Tags To People In Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by entering the words. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure designed for an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. How To Add Tags To People In Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
In addition aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website, such as media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with posting blog content by creating one with Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. How To Add Tags To People In Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement How To Add Tags To People In Kajabi
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. How To Add Tags To People In Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range to choose from. You can cost your pupils for the products at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. How To Add Tags To People In Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to design relevant educational content. How To Add Tags To People In Kajabi
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. How To Add Tags To People In Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range it’s easy to understand the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it works. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ How To Add Tags To People In Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. How To Add Tags To People In Kajabi