A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they offer almost everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? How To Ahow To Add Assessmentdd Assesent Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are many aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points, of its important features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who might like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included in every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with every feature you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. So if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. How To Ahow To Add Assessmentdd Assesent Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This can be useful particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into the course player to add a your own personal style. How To Ahow To Add Assessmentdd Assesent Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content more.
Apart from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove any Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by making your own using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. How To Ahow To Add Assessmentdd Assesent Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement How To Ahow To Add Assessmentdd Assesent Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. How To Ahow To Add Assessmentdd Assesent Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either make your student pay for services at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for one product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. How To Ahow To Add Assessmentdd Assesent Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create relevant educational content. How To Ahow To Add Assessmentdd Assesent Kajabi
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for more tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. How To Ahow To Add Assessmentdd Assesent Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to imagine the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools missing like the issue of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ How To Ahow To Add Assessmentdd Assesent Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while on the go. How To Ahow To Add Assessmentdd Assesent Kajabi