A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? How To Build An Order Form In Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s features can be easily accessible to those who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over others. In addition this allows students like you run and develop courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products and a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of important features included within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, gain an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs. If you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. How To Build An Order Form In Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the search terms. Like we said the courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons called groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you insert various types of content such as text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your course in one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. How To Build An Order Form In Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, which you can personalize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content, such as text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by making one with an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. How To Build An Order Form In Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement How To Build An Order Form In Kajabi
You can send as many emails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. How To Build An Order Form In Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can charge your students for your products at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a specific period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. How To Build An Order Form In Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat is available at certain times and days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop useful educational content. How To Build An Order Form In Kajabi
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional information and tips, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. How To Build An Order Form In Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to understand the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ How To Build An Order Form In Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and your subscribed members have access to all courses even while on the go. How To Build An Order Form In Kajabi