Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your target audience, some might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer almost everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? How To Capture Kajabi Videos
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over other instructors. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products and your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. How To Capture Kajabi Videos
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. How To Capture Kajabi Videos
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus take away any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website, such as media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating one with an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach, group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. How To Capture Kajabi Videos
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement How To Capture Kajabi Videos
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. How To Capture Kajabi Videos
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at different times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. How To Capture Kajabi Videos
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat is available at specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to develop useful courses. How To Capture Kajabi Videos
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for other tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. How To Capture Kajabi Videos
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost it’s easy to understand the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ How To Capture Kajabi Videos
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re on the go. How To Capture Kajabi Videos