Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? How To Close The Cart In Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d like when designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on certain blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. How To Close The Cart In Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content created to offer a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content including text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. How To Close The Cart In Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus remove all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by creating one using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. How To Close The Cart In Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement How To Close The Cart In Kajabi
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. How To Close The Cart In Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the services at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. How To Close The Cart In Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful course content. How To Close The Cart In Kajabi
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for other information and tips the help desk is available to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider when making your choice. How To Close The Cart In Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price range we can see the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than the other which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ How To Close The Cart In Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re traveling. How To Close The Cart In Kajabi