Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have various important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended audience, some might not offer all of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? How To Create A Landing Page In Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and other products and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who want to give it a try. With the abundance of important features included in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, garner up to 1000 active users, as well as make websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. But a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. How To Create A Landing Page In Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your course in the same tab. This is a great option especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand including logos, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. How To Create A Landing Page In Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
In addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove all Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating the blog post by creating one with the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users are able to access. How To Create A Landing Page In Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement How To Create A Landing Page In Kajabi
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. How To Create A Landing Page In Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the services at various times (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away at no cost. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a specific timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. How To Create A Landing Page In Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop useful courses. How To Create A Landing Page In Kajabi
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for other information and tips the help desk is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in your decision. How To Create A Landing Page In Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can understand the ways Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ How To Create A Landing Page In Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while traveling. How To Create A Landing Page In Kajabi