A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your target audience, some might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer almost all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? How To Create A Landing Page On Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible for people who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials and blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included in each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually that is loaded with all the features you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. How To Create A Landing Page On Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar and it lets you look for tools and items on the website by typing in the words. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your course in one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. How To Create A Landing Page On Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that, the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating the blog post by making one using the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. How To Create A Landing Page On Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement How To Create A Landing Page On Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails to your campaign as you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. How To Create A Landing Page On Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can make your student pay for products at different dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. How To Create A Landing Page On Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create relevant course content. How To Create A Landing Page On Kajabi
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. A majority of them could have been very useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations for example, the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in your decision. How To Create A Landing Page On Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can see the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high price tag, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ How To Create A Landing Page On Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while traveling. How To Create A Landing Page On Kajabi