Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various essential features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired audience, others might not provide all these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? How To Create An Opt-In In Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key characteristics that you might want to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of features that are included into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is offered on select blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. How To Create An Opt-In In Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar it allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts respectively. The posts are where you put in different types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses in one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. How To Create An Opt-In In Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by creating one with Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. How To Create An Opt-In In Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement How To Create An Opt-In In Kajabi
You can send as many emails to the campaign you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. How To Create An Opt-In In Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for products at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. How To Create An Opt-In In Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to develop meaningful educational content. How To Create An Opt-In In Kajabi
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional information and tips the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they reach their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. How To Create An Opt-In In Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range, we can imagine the ways Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other has which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ How To Create An Opt-In In Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when on the go. How To Create An Opt-In In Kajabi