Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired audience, some might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? How To Create Website In Kajabi From Individual Page Builder?
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important features that you may want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with every feature you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free option available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. How To Create Website In Kajabi From Individual Page Builder?
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools on the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content such as text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your course in the same tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. How To Create Website In Kajabi From Individual Page Builder?
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away all Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one with an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. How To Create Website In Kajabi From Individual Page Builder?
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement How To Create Website In Kajabi From Individual Page Builder?
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. How To Create Website In Kajabi From Individual Page Builder?
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a specific timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. How To Create Website In Kajabi From Individual Page Builder?
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create relevant courses. How To Create Website In Kajabi From Individual Page Builder?
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for more tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. How To Create Website In Kajabi From Individual Page Builder?
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price we can imagine how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it functions. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ How To Create Website In Kajabi From Individual Page Builder?
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while on the go. How To Create Website In Kajabi From Individual Page Builder?