Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various crucial features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your desired audience, some might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? How To Customize Kajabi Optin Form?
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your course content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach up to 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. How To Customize Kajabi Optin Form?
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you insert various types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. How To Customize Kajabi Optin Form?
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making your own using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. How To Customize Kajabi Optin Form?
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement How To Customize Kajabi Optin Form?
You can create as many emails to the campaign you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. How To Customize Kajabi Optin Form?
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides an array of options for you to choose from. You can make your student pay for products at various times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. How To Customize Kajabi Optin Form?
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat is available for certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create relevant educational content. How To Customize Kajabi Optin Form?
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. How To Customize Kajabi Optin Form?
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to imagine how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing like the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ How To Customize Kajabi Optin Form?
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when traveling. How To Customize Kajabi Optin Form?