Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? How To Delete A Custom Audience In Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop courses without having to go to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with all the features you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. How To Delete A Custom Audience In Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, and allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos, images, and font designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. How To Delete A Custom Audience In Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
In addition, the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by creating your own using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. How To Delete A Custom Audience In Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement How To Delete A Custom Audience In Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets the messages. E-mail management has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. How To Delete A Custom Audience In Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your intended public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. How To Delete A Custom Audience In Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create meaningful course content. How To Delete A Custom Audience In Kajabi
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for more tips and tricks, the help center will be there to help you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. How To Delete A Custom Audience In Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to see the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ How To Delete A Custom Audience In Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when in the move. How To Delete A Custom Audience In Kajabi