Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended audience, others may not have most of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? How To Delete A Kajabi Account
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. In addition this allows students like you run and develop an online course without having to go to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who might like to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included in each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs, so if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content using the website and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. How To Delete A Kajabi Account
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your course in one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos images, fonts, and design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. How To Delete A Kajabi Account
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by creating your own using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members can get access to. How To Delete A Kajabi Account
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement How To Delete A Kajabi Account
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. How To Delete A Kajabi Account
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can charge your students for your services at various dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. How To Delete A Kajabi Account
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant course content. How To Delete A Kajabi Account
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. How To Delete A Kajabi Account
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can understand the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than the other has, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ How To Delete A Kajabi Account
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. How To Delete A Kajabi Account