Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your target audience, some might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? How To Download Videos Off Of Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and other products along with your own blog to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included in every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs. If you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. How To Download Videos Off Of Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as categories and posts, or. The posts are where you put in different types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a a personal touch. How To Download Videos Off Of Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away the Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one with the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. How To Download Videos Off Of Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement How To Download Videos Off Of Kajabi
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. How To Download Videos Off Of Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can cost your pupils for the services at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. How To Download Videos Off Of Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create a course or page among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat is available at certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to design relevant course content. How To Download Videos Off Of Kajabi
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in features it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. How To Download Videos Off Of Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can understand the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has greater features that Kajabi as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing like the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ How To Download Videos Off Of Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members can access all your course materials even when traveling. How To Download Videos Off Of Kajabi