Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired audience, others might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer almost all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? How To Edit My Pages In Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. In addition this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. How To Edit My Pages In Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font design into the course player to add a your own personal style. How To Edit My Pages In Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Apart from that aside from that, the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as choose from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as remove all Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating your own using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes there are two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. How To Edit My Pages In Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement How To Edit My Pages In Kajabi
You can send as many emails to the campaign you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. How To Edit My Pages In Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it provides you a wide range to choose from. You can charge your students for your products at various dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. How To Edit My Pages In Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat is available for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many who use it to create useful courses. How To Edit My Pages In Kajabi
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. How To Edit My Pages In Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than the other has, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ How To Edit My Pages In Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when on the go. How To Edit My Pages In Kajabi