A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? How To Embed Audio Into Kajabi Page
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials and your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. How To Embed Audio Into Kajabi Page
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and communicate with your instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are known as post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you can insert different types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font design into the course player to add a a personal touch. How To Embed Audio Into Kajabi Page
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one with an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version that only your members are able to access. How To Embed Audio Into Kajabi Page
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement How To Embed Audio Into Kajabi Page
You are able to create as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates to help in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. How To Embed Audio Into Kajabi Page
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for products at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of products, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. How To Embed Audio Into Kajabi Page
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat is available for certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create useful courses. How To Embed Audio Into Kajabi Page
For tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks, the help center will be there to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. How To Embed Audio Into Kajabi Page
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can understand the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that the other has which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ How To Embed Audio Into Kajabi Page
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. How To Embed Audio Into Kajabi Page