A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended audience, some might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? How To Get Rid Powered By Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be accessible to those who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students in your classes. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. How To Get Rid Powered By Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for clutter, as some features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items on the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This can be useful especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. How To Get Rid Powered By Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content.
Apart from that in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a wide array of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the given website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by making one with Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. How To Get Rid Powered By Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement How To Get Rid Powered By Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. How To Get Rid Powered By Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for services at different times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase the products you offer. How To Get Rid Powered By Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop useful educational content. How To Get Rid Powered By Kajabi
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about in making your choice. How To Get Rid Powered By Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range, we can see how Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other has which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ How To Get Rid Powered By Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while traveling. How To Get Rid Powered By Kajabi