A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your target audience, some might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? How To Google Analytics On Kajabi Site
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are numerous aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and other products along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. How To Google Analytics On Kajabi Site
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for tools and items on the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo, images, and font design into the course player to add a a personal touch. How To Google Analytics On Kajabi Site
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can personalize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating posting blog content by creating one with the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. How To Google Analytics On Kajabi Site
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement How To Google Analytics On Kajabi Site
You can send as many emails to your campaign as you like and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. How To Google Analytics On Kajabi Site
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your services at different dates (one-time or subscription and several payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. How To Google Analytics On Kajabi Site
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create relevant educational content. How To Google Analytics On Kajabi Site
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for more advice and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about in making your choice. How To Google Analytics On Kajabi Site
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can imagine the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it functions. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ How To Google Analytics On Kajabi Site
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when on the go. How To Google Analytics On Kajabi Site