Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? How To Hyperlink In Kajabi Emails
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are numerous aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials and your own blog to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might want to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days available on selected blogs, so if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content using the website and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. How To Hyperlink In Kajabi Emails
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. The posts are where you insert various types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This can be useful especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. How To Hyperlink In Kajabi Emails
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away any Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content including media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making one with an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. How To Hyperlink In Kajabi Emails
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement How To Hyperlink In Kajabi Emails
You can create as many emails to the campaign you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. How To Hyperlink In Kajabi Emails
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your services at different times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for one product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your members can access within a specific timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. How To Hyperlink In Kajabi Emails
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to design relevant educational content. How To Hyperlink In Kajabi Emails
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations for example, letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. How To Hyperlink In Kajabi Emails
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can imagine the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ How To Hyperlink In Kajabi Emails
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when in the move. How To Hyperlink In Kajabi Emails