Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your target audience, others may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? How To Integrate Paypal Payment With Kajabi With Samcart
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed into each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, garner up to 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled with every feature you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on certain blogs, so if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free option available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. How To Integrate Paypal Payment With Kajabi With Samcart
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the words. Like we said the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses on one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. How To Integrate Paypal Payment With Kajabi With Samcart
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to assess if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes that you can personalize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by making one using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. How To Integrate Paypal Payment With Kajabi With Samcart
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement How To Integrate Paypal Payment With Kajabi With Samcart
You can send as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can choose which of your members gets the messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. How To Integrate Paypal Payment With Kajabi With Samcart
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your target customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for products at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. How To Integrate Paypal Payment With Kajabi With Samcart
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to create relevant course content. How To Integrate Paypal Payment With Kajabi With Samcart
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. How To Integrate Paypal Payment With Kajabi With Samcart
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost we can see how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ How To Integrate Paypal Payment With Kajabi With Samcart
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. How To Integrate Paypal Payment With Kajabi With Samcart