Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various important features you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target audience, some may not have most of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? How To Justify An Image In Your Kajabi Blog Post
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your course content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features are designed to be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over other instructors. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d want when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is offered on select blogs, so if you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. How To Justify An Image In Your Kajabi Blog Post
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you insert various types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. How To Justify An Image In Your Kajabi Blog Post
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as remove all Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by making one with an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. How To Justify An Image In Your Kajabi Blog Post
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement How To Justify An Image In Your Kajabi Blog Post
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. How To Justify An Image In Your Kajabi Blog Post
Another of Kajabi’s top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at different dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. How To Justify An Image In Your Kajabi Blog Post
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to design useful course content. How To Justify An Image In Your Kajabi Blog Post
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for other advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about in your decision. How To Justify An Image In Your Kajabi Blog Post
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price range we can imagine the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ How To Justify An Image In Your Kajabi Blog Post
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your course materials even when on the go. How To Justify An Image In Your Kajabi Blog Post