Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired audience, some may not have most of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? How To Kajabi To Stripe
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the key attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would want to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of features that are included in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. How To Kajabi To Stripe
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your courses on one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos, images, and font design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. How To Kajabi To Stripe
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus take away the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you an area where you can do so without limits. Start by creating the blog post by creating one with an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. How To Kajabi To Stripe
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement How To Kajabi To Stripe
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. How To Kajabi To Stripe
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range to choose from. You can charge your students for your products at different times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific item or for a variety of items, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase the products you offer. How To Kajabi To Stripe
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat is available for certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant course content. How To Kajabi To Stripe
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for other tips and tricks, the help center will be there to help you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. How To Kajabi To Stripe
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to understand how Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ How To Kajabi To Stripe
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while traveling. How To Kajabi To Stripe