Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your desired audience, others might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer almost everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? How To Mbed Code Into Kajabi Website
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials along with your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who would be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed into every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, garner a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. How To Mbed Code Into Kajabi Website
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for items and tools within the website by typing in the search terms. Like we said that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you can insert different types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This one is handy especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. How To Mbed Code Into Kajabi Website
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes that you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content including media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with posting blog content by making your own using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. How To Mbed Code Into Kajabi Website
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement How To Mbed Code Into Kajabi Website
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. How To Mbed Code Into Kajabi Website
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the services at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a single product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. How To Mbed Code Into Kajabi Website
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design relevant course content. How To Mbed Code Into Kajabi Website
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. How To Mbed Code Into Kajabi Website
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to imagine the way Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ How To Mbed Code Into Kajabi Website
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. How To Mbed Code Into Kajabi Website